- The mob is incapable of implementing basic justice among themselves directly.
- The mob is incapable of social self-management in general.
- An anticapitalist revolution would truly wipe out the savings and the investments of good people who wake up and go to work everyday.
- The various governing bodies functioning within the United States are pretty decent compared to other governing bodies.
- Anarchism itself is incapable of protecting honest, decent people from the horrors of the Left because it is either powerless to do so or a part of the very problem depending on the situation.
- A good portion of anarchists are addicted to the idea of marginalization which is why they never command respect, are so quick to become the Left's whipping post, never bring their ideology into the public space in an assertive way, celebrate strategic defeat such as being arrested by the police, are more at home in their own cults rather than within society, and are almost always poor.
- Not only is anarchism socially irrelevant as I stated in my last post, it does not even have dominance within the "marginalized" and "oppressed" groups in society.
- A good portion of anarchists are authoritarians or closet authoritarians.
- Anarchism itself has been recuperated by dominant culture.
- It creates unneeded conflict especially with existing authorities, institutions, laws, and culture.
Friday, February 22, 2013
Some more reasons why I abandoned anarchism...
There are probably tons and tons of more reasons but here are few more reasons why I abandoned anarchism. This is the second installment hence the use of the word "more".